Blind draw Tuesdays are Back!

Blind Draw Tuesdays

More Boards the better, we have room for 8 sets of boards!
As the winter grows cold, come inside and warm up with a beer and play some cornhole!
  • You will get matched with a random partner
    You may bring your own bags or there will be bags for you to borrow!
    If you are new to the game, don’t be shy! come learn how fun this game and its players are!
    80% cash payout every night! (Remaining 20% goes towards end of the season tournament!)
    $20 per person.
    Register at 6:30 pm. Bags fly at 7 pm
We will run an 8 week season. top 24 players will play for title of singles champion! Points will be awarded to top 3 teams as follows
1st- 4 points
2nd-3 points
3rd-2 points
just for showing up- 1 point!